1.Products, Attributes and Content All products, services, attributes and content described on this web site, www. Arcmanonline.com (this “Web Site”), are subject to change at any time and from time to time without notice. Arcman Pharma Co (“APC”) and Champion Network, which operates this Web Site (APC and Champion Network, collectively “we” or “us”), make all reasonable efforts to display the attributes properly. However, the actual attributes you see will depend on many factors, including your computer system. Certain attributes and descriptions are approximate, and are provided for convenience purposes only.
While we make every effort to display accurate and current information, we do not warrant that this Web Site is error- free. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes, description or prices than listed. Information entry error or other technical problems may result in displaying inaccurate information. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies on this Web Site, and shall have no liability for such errors.
The health related statements and information on this Web Site are provided for informational purposed only. These statements and information have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or mitigate the symptoms of any disease.
2. Order and Shipping When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser, as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions on this Web Site. Risk of loss and title for purchases from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the purchases to the carrier.
While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an emailed confirmation does not warrant our acceptance of an order, or our confirmation of selling a product. We may require additional information verification prior to the acceptance or shipment of any order. We may also reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any products or services, and/or to refuse services to any customer. It is your responsibility to understand and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, in regard to the possession, use and sale of any items purchased from this Web Site.
3. Copyright and Trademarks The design of this Web Site, and all text, pictures, graphics, and other information and materials displayed on or downloadable from this Web Site, are protected by copyright and other applicable laws, and may not be used except with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The posting of any such elements on this Web Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may not modify, reproduce, display, perform, or otherwise use any information or materials for any public or commercial purpose in any manner.
APC, the APC logo, and all certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (the “Marks”) used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered Marks of APC, its affiliates, or their respective owners. The use or misuse of any Marks on this Web Site, without the prior written permission, is expressly prohibited.
4. Links Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on this Web Site without prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any information displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another web site without prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws and regulations.
This Web Site may contain links to other web sites that are not operated or controlled by APC, Champion Network or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided only for convenience purposes. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any information located on or accessible from any other web sites.
5. Inappropriate Material You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, fraudulent, or defamatory material, or any material that could constitute or encourage that would be considered or give rise to a criminal offense, civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are likely to violate or have violated the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to prevent or cure the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site, revoke your privileges to use part or all of this Web Site, and/ or take other appropriate cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
7. Termination of Website Use You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
8. Disclaimers Your use of this site is at your risk. The information, materials, and services provided on or through this Web Site are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind. Neither APC, Champion Network, nor any of their respective affiliate warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or materials provided on this Web Site. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
All products and services purchased on through this Web Site are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors or suppliers. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed on or purchased through this Web Site. We expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, claims that are due to normal wear, product inappropriate use or selection, product modification, non- compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
9. Limitations of Liability Neither APC nor Champion Network assumes any responsibility, or will be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property arising from your access to, use of, or downloading of any materials from this Web Site. In no event will APC or Champion Network, or their respective affiliates, be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of the use, or connection to this Web Site, whether based on warranty, contract, or other legal theory. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
11. Health Related Information The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with APC) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all products packaging prior to use.
13. Domestic Use and Export Restriction We control the Web Site from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the Web Site or its content are available or appropriate to use in other countries. Users who access the Web Site from outside the US do so on their own initiative, and must bear all responsibility for compliance with applicable local laws, including US export control laws that prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on March 02, 2017.